Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Re: My father Stanislaw Jurecki / Spontaneous Group meeting in Montana coming soon!

  • Monica K
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 21, 2013
      Dear Lenarda and Group,

      Absolutely! God really works in misterious ways.
      Now we just need to get Chris from Calgary to come down here to Eureka or Whitefish and meet one afternoon all three of us. Who else is close by? :)

      Be well!
      Monica J.
      Montana, U.S.

      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 23, 2013

        Yes so correct, wonderful opportunity to research and it proves you are not an alien or hacker.

        Lenarda, Sydney, Australia