lunch at POSK/Polish food in England

  • nicola pazdzierska
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Hi

      Re: POSK I will be there. Great idea.

      Re food in the '50s and '60s were had a Polish deli in Sheffield opposite the Polish ex-servicemans' club.

      If memory serves me right it was run by a Polish gentleman called Rudolf. My mother used to go there to buy sausage and sauerkraut. There was also another Polish deli near a big Catholic church.

      Nicola Pazdzierska
      UK