looking for an excellent genealogis

  • Julek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi,

      I am looking for an excellent genealogist in Poland who has at least 10 years of experience and reads and understands Catholic Church records.

      I am looking for someone living in the Sielnica, Przemysl, Manasterz, Nehrybka, and Bystrowice
      area.

      Since I understand that older church records are in Latin a working knowledge of Latin would be important.

      If there is anyone that can help me with this effort please contact me directly at my personal e-mail address.

      Thank you,

      Julek Plowy