Witaj Maj

  • Janusz Maciuba
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2013
    • Lenarda Szymczak
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2013

        Janusz, this is a wonderful song  and I remember hearing it sung, by Polish people at parties and gatherings, in Australia when I was a little girl.  So very moving and you can hear the emotion of the people as they sing.  To Polish people singing was like breathing and a way of expressing their feelings.

        I almost did not open your post thinking it was spam, because it had subject matter only and no signature or country.

        All new and old members could you please remember to perhaps described what it is you are sharing, briefly would be good and sign your name and country at the bottom, so we know it is a member and not spam.

        Warmest regards,

        Lenarda, Sydney, Australia