Nowogrodek

  • ebard55
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 7:07 AM
      Szanowna Pani Krawczynska,
      You are one of the pioneers of the group. I did not see "A Forgotten Odyssey" until Donna Nowicki and her mother graciously entertained Kresy members. You shared your experience and knowledge with the group many years ago. Please do so again. Nowogrodek is were the genius of Mickiewicz was nurtured. Wilno like Lwow was the gem of the east. My parents were unable to see their home before they passed away. Visa requirements restricted them. How fortunate you have this opportunity to revisit your childhood and share it with your family and hopefully the group. Wishing you a safe, rewarding, fun journey.
      Regards - Ewa D. - Nevada
      P.S. My mother graduated from the Nazaretanki in Stryj. The class pictures shows serious young ladies in dark gowns. The stories she told and the lifelong friendships she maintained reflected a deep pride and wonderful memories of her school.