Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] article58-30a [1 Attachment]

  • Chris W
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 7 1:41 PM
      Hey Anne

      Was able to read what Stan wrote in English on the forum page and your word doc, that's not the problem.
      Stan's word doc is 62 pages of scrambled Unicode text?

      Chris Calgary

        Hey Stan don't know if you got my earlier message could you
        send your ms word doc again. 1st one had 62 pages of scrambled
        Unicode text and was unreadable.

        Chris Calgary

        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Chris W <wroblew705@...> wrote:

        > Hey Anne
        >
        > Was able to read what Stan wrote in English on the forum page and your word doc, that's not the problem.
        > Stan's word doc is 62 pages of scrambled Unicode text?
        >
        > Chris Calgary
      • Stanislaw Zwierzynski
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 9 6:27 AM
        Dear Chris!
        Yes, sent again from other comp.
        On the original computer is Russian version of Window-7, the computer on which I'm now complaining - Win-2000. Actually, I noticed that the further develops MS its "windows", the less I like them.
        Stan.

        Hey Stan don't know if you got my earlier message could you
        send your ms word doc again. 1st one had 62 pages of scrambled
        Unicode text and was unreadable.

        Chris Calgary

        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Chris W <wroblew705@...> wrote:

        > Hey Anne
        >
        > Was able to read what Stan wrote in English on the forum page and your word doc, that's not the problem.
        > Stan's word doc is 62 pages of scrambled Unicode text?
        >
        > Chris Calgary

      • Chris W
        Message 4 of 16 , Apr 9 7:07 AM
          Thanks for this Stan that document has no problems and can be read.

          Chris Calgary

          On the original computer is Russian version of Window-7, the computer on which I'm now complaining - Win-2000. Actually, I noticed that the further develops MS its "windows", the less I like them.
          Stan.

          Hey Stan don't know if you got my earlier message could you
          send your ms word doc again. 1st one had 62 pages of scrambled
          Unicode text and was unreadable.

          Chris Calgary

          --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Chris W <wroblew705@...> wrote:

          > Hey Anne
          >
          > Was able to read what Stan wrote in English on the forum page and your word doc, that's not the problem.
          > Stan's word doc is 62 pages of scrambled Unicode text?
          >
          > Chris Calgary

        • Barbara Milligan
          Message 5 of 16 , Apr 9 8:57 AM
            All I get from both is a Yahoo page saying "STATUS 404".

            Best wishes,

            Basia (UK)
            On 9 Apr 2013, at 15:07, Chris W wrote:

            > Thanks for this Stan that document has no problems and can be read.
            >
            > Chris Calgary

          • Barbara Dunleavy
            Message 6 of 16 , Apr 17 5:50 AM
              Hello Hania,

              I am very interested in what you wrote about finding your dad's Wolyn Archive file.  Can you please tell me where you got this from?  I have no idea why my Dad ended up in Siberia.   He had, at first, been 'conscripted' into the Red Army - all the men of around his age living in his and surrounding villages were conscripted.   He ended up in Siberia and then, thank God, was able to join Anders Army.   I have his records from the MOD  but there is nothing in them about his time in Siberia, where he was or why he was sent there.

              Thank you in advance for any help you are able to give me.

              Warmest wishes to you.

              Barbara Szczepanska Dunleavy
              England