KATYN remembered in Ottawa Canada, 25 April 2013

  • szypowska
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 11:28 AM
      Dear members,

      Please note the following event that will take place in Ottawa.  I trust that our members in the Ottawa area will be able to attend.

      “Operation AB – Katyń. The Destruction of the Polish Elite at the Beginning of World War II” and showing of the film “Katyń” by an Oscar winning film director Andrzej Wajda. Date and venue: April 25, 2013, at 6 p.m., Room 256, Morisset Hall, University of Ottawa, 65 University Drive.

      Organisers: The Institute of National Remembrance, Poland, the Department of History, University of Ottawa, the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Ottawa.

      Kind regards,

      Krystyna

      Winnipeg, Canada