Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] New Collection Hall of Memories - Urals, Pahlevi, Uzbekistan...

  • John Halucha
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 11:19 AM
      Thank you for the clarification, Stefan. Perhaps I am the only one who misunderstood, "...in addition to scanning them Krystyna Szypowska was able to enhance them..." and I certainly want to give credit where credit is very much due. You did a great job scanning and uploading these pictures, Anna. Kudos all 'round.
      John Halucha
      Sault Ste Marie, Canada

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1 11:32 AM
        That’s right, Stefan, I did increase the resolution and clarity of the images using Photoshop.  The original images were a mere 1 inch square, and had become extremely dark with time, making it nearly impossible to make out any of the detail.  Using Photoshop on each one, I was able to considerably increase the resolution and bring out the details that had been hidden by time.

        Like Stefan says, please do upload your family collections to the Virtual Museum (www.Kresy-Siberia.org/HoM), so that we can all share in the living history they represent.

        If your scans are hard to see, I invite you to forward them to me and, time permitting, I will see what i can do to improve them.

        Kind regards,

        Krystyna

        -----

        Krystyna Szypowska - Winnipeg, Canada