Re: New Collection Hall of Memories - Urals, Pahlevi, Uzbekista n...

  • martin stepek
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 1:07 AM
      Yes, thanks Alexandra. Although not our respective families we can learn and visualise so much from seeing what conditions were like for others in a similar situation or location.
      Warm regards
      Martin Stepek
      Author ‘For There is Hope’
      “A monument, a meditation, a prayer, an epic” Neal Ascherson, author of The Struggles for Poland

      Sent from Windows Mail