Re: Straws in the Wind

  • J Eddis
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 26, 2013
      From:J Eddis (eddis_top@...)
      Sent:March-20-13 11:14:26 PM
      To:kresy siberia (kresy-siberia@yahoogroups.com)
      Cc:aleks Topolski (aleks@...)
      Good to hear that you are still with us and still writing, Eugeniusz.
      Has your book been published in Polish?
      Good health and good royalties!
      Joan Eddis-Topolski
      Ottawa, Canada
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

      Straws in the Wind

      Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:10 am (PDT) . Posted by:

      "Eugene Krajewski" eugeniusz2003

      Re: Book - Straws in the Wind by Eugene Krajewski

      I'm delighted to note that my book is still remembered.

      As you can see, stories of my demise are grossly exaggerated.

      I am still a member of the Group if not a very active one.

      You may all be interested to note that Straws in the Wind will be shortly
      available in electronic form and on various forms of readers .

      Kind regards to all,

      Eugene Krajewski

    • Eugene Krajewski
      Message 54 of 54 , Aug 4, 2013
        Dear Members,

        I am pleased to inform you all that my book Straws in the Wind is now issued
        in the electronic form and available for download to Amazon Kindle, iBooks,
        Nook, Kobo and Sony Reader.

        For details of outlets and distributors please access my up-dated website
        www.strawsinthewind.com

        I look forward to hearing from any of my new readers in due course.

        Regards to all,

        Eugene Krajewski