RE: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] New Moderator on Forum

  • Lenarda Szymczak
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013

      Thank you Anna for the official introduction, Carol and I have already spoken and she is a lovely person with a difficult job and I am sure we will speak again in the future.

      Carol you have joined a wonderful and at times strict,  group of moderators, caring for us and the integrity of the group as a whole, doing a demanding job, it may seem a thankless job at times, but we truly appreciate your work, as you are the guiding lights on our path, keeping all in order and  you have the highest respect from all of us.

      Welcome and thank you

      Lenarda, Australia

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 24, 2013

        Carol thank you for volunteering and good luck with the job.

        Lenarda, Australia

        Thank you Anna. I will do my best. If anyone spots an email before me due to time differences around the world please just forward it to me.

        Regards

        Carol

        Carol C H C

        Sent from my iPad

        On 24 Mar 2013, at 09:14, "annapacewicz" <annapacewicz@...> wrote:

        Dear Group,

        We would like to welcome Carol Hornby Clements to the moderator group. With the current spate of spam emails / email hacking, Carol will be helping to review spam mail and viruses.

        As a charitable foundation we rely not only on grants and fundraising for resourcing our work but also on the effort and commitment of member volunteers.

        Many thanks to Carol and to all our members who make these valuable and appreciated contributions.

        Kind regards

        Anna Pacewicz
        Sydney

      • Carol Clements
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
          I am trying:-))))))

          Carol uk
          Sent from my iPad

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013

            You will be fine, because I know you have some great teachers, in Krystyna, Elzunia, Helen B., Eva, Anna and if I missed any so sorry.  We all owe you people a great deal of gratitude for the difficult job you do and appreciation is shown with respect and adhering to the rules and regulations, policy of Kresy-Siberia Group. which makes us unique in acceptance of all for research in harmony.

            Lenarda, Australia