Re: Book "Navies in Exile" by A S Divine

  • annapacewicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hi Martin,

      I would love to have a Polish Navy exhibition/gallery in KSVM... it is definately a personal passion and objective.

      Unfortunately we are looking at a very lean funding year for 2013 (nothing so far from MSZ and the Senate in Poland who we have traditionally relied upon for the bulk of our grants).

      We are exploring alternative avenues of funding and will also be relying upon member donations to keep us afloat for 2013... but if anyone has any suggestions or would like to help with fundraising we would love the assistance.

      I don't know if there is a Ministry of Defence/Polish Navy avenue for funding such a project but I will look into it.

      Kind regards,
      Anna Pacewicz
      Sydney