New collections in Hall of Memories

  • szypowska
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      Dear Group,

      I have just finished adding 3 new collections to the Hall of Memories.  You will find them at the following links ...

      You will find many unique photos among the 84 items uploaded.  I edited each photo in Photoshop in order to improve the quality, so perhaps you may even find someone that you recognize.  (If you do, you can use the ADD COMMENT button that appears below the description of each item, to add information about anyone that you recognize)

      I hope that these Collections will encourage you to add your own family collections to the Hall of Memories.  Do not hesitate to contact me directly (krystyna.szypowska@... ) if you need any assistance with uploads.

      Kind regards,

      Krystyna Szypowska - Winnipeg, Canada