Group Mail and email settings

  • Basia
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 25, 2013
      Dear Helen
      Whilst I truly value reading all the emails, I am away from home a fair bit the first 6 months of the year and would love to change my setting to receive one single e-mail per day as suggested by Stefan below.
      It is not always possible for me to receive emails when we travel.
      Are you able to help me with this long distance?
      If not I will ask Stefan at a meeting in Sydney in March

      Kindest regards

      Basia Zielinska (Sydney)

      From: Stefan Wisniowski <stefan.wisniowski@...>
      Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:06:21 +1100
      To: "Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com" <Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Group Mail and email settings

      Good reminder Helen!  The other option many select is to receive one single e-mail per day, which bundles together all the messages into a single message.

      This has the benefit of reducing clutter for those who still prefer to get e-mails.

      Best regards
      Stefan Wisniowski
      Sydney Australia

      On 25/02/2013, at 20:17, Helen Bitner <helen.bitner@...> wrote:

      Dear group
      Some of our members are finding it difficult to cope with the amount of group mail going into their mail boxes . However there is the option of changing your Yahoo settings to "no email" and still be able to read the mail from the forum. Anyone who would like to change their own settings but has difficulty in doing this this please let me know and I can do it from my end.
      Kind regards
      Helen Bitner
      Colchester

    • Helen Bitner
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 25, 2013
        Hi Basia
        What I've done now is change your setting to receive one email  containing all the messages daily. If this is not suitable you can have the setting changed to no emails and you can read and answer the messages from the forum.
        Kind regards
        Helen

      • Basia
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 25, 2013
          Hi Helen
          Thank you
          It will be interesting to see how they come through!
          I will let you know
          Kind regards
          Basia Zielinska (Sydney)

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 25, 2013
            Dear Helen
            I LOVE the way the Kresy-Siberia emails just arrived.
            THANK YOU
            Kind regards
            Basia Zielinska (Sydney)

            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 26, 2013