RE: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Pleszak book. Two years in a Gulag [was My book finally published]

  • Frank Pleszak
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2013
      I spoke to the publishers and their answer is below:

      "The book will be available in the USA and Canada in a few months and in
      Australia in the next few weeks. It won’t be available in India at all. If
      you have people overseas that want to buy it we recommend the Book
      Depository as they ship free all over the world. www.bookdepository.co.uk"

      Frank
      Manchester