Seventy Years On

  • Dan Ford
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      There's a "call for papers" for a conference at Sandhurst dealing with
      the year 1944. Might be an opportunity for somebody with something new
      to say about Monte Cassino. I can forward the attachment to anyone
      interested. -- Dan Ford US

      *From: /Global War Studies/
      Re: **1944: Seventy Years On (Call for Papers)*

      Please find attached the Call for Papers for the conference "1944:
      Seventy Years On," which will be held on 14-17 April 2014 at the Royal
      Military Academy Sandhurst. The conference is being organized by /Global
      War Studies/ and the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.

      For questions regarding the conference, please email Robert von Maier
      <globalwarstudies@... <mailto:globalwarstudies@...>>; Marcus
      Faulkner <marcus.s.faulkner@...
      <mailto:marcus.s.faulkner@...>>; and Matthias Strohn
      <matthias.strohn547@... <mailto:matthias.strohn547@...>> respectively.

      Sincerely,

      Jason Banner,
      Editorial Assistant
      /Global War Studies/
      pacwar@... <mailto:pacwar@...>
      http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/gws/gws
    • annapacewicz
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
        Hi Dan, yes please if you can forward the attachment to me. I will look into it.

        Thanks,

        Anna Pacewicz
        Sydney

        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Dan Ford <cub06h@...> wrote:

        > There's a "call for papers" for a conference at Sandhurst dealing with
        > the year 1944. Might be an opportunity for somebody with something new
        > to say about Monte Cassino. I can forward the attachment to anyone
        > interested. -- Dan Ford US
        >

        > *From: /Global War Studies/
        > Re: **1944: Seventy Years On (Call for Papers)*
        >
        > Please find attached the Call for Papers for the conference "1944:
        > Seventy Years On," which will be held on 14-17 April 2014 at the Royal
        > Military Academy Sandhurst. The conference is being organized by /Global
        > War Studies/ and the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
        >
        > For questions regarding the conference, please email Robert von Maier
        > <globalwarstudies@... <mailto:globalwarstudies@...>>; Marcus
        > Faulkner <marcus.s.faulkner@...
        > <mailto:marcus.s.faulkner@...>>; and Matthias Strohn
        > <matthias.strohn547@... <mailto:matthias.strohn547@...>> respectively.
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Jason Banner,
        > Editorial Assistant
        > /Global War Studies/
        > pacwar@... <mailto:pacwar@...>
        > http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/gws/gws

      • ed Bator
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013

          Hi Dan, yes please if you can forward the attachment to me. I will look into it.

          Thanks,

          Anna Pacewicz
          Sydney

          Me too,  thanks Dan.