New blog address

  • martin stepek
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2013
      I have changed my blog and its web address to better reflect how I want to use it in future, giving more space and attention now to my mother’s Scottish (and Irish) heritage as well as Dad’s. The new address is

      Warm regards
      Martin Stepek
      Author ”For There is Hope”
      “My grateful thanks to the members of the Kresy-Siberia group on Yahoo, most of whom I have never met. Their selfless offers of help to other members of the group has enriched our lives immensely and allowed me to find precious documents which directly influenced this work and gave me background understanding of the emotional magnitude of my family’s patriotism and suffering.” (From the Acknowledgements)

      Sent from Windows Mail