Tracing family

  • Antoni Kazimierski
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
      Dear Simone,

      It might not be a bad idea if you were to contact the Jewish Belarus Research Society at  belshtetl@...  writing in English, if you wish, and enquire if there are any records of Saj and Kaptur families from that area of Bagnowka/Zaludok.
      They are very helpful.
      antoni530 in UK
    • kkorky@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
        Hi Rys,

        Thanks for your info. I will contact CAW this week. Lenarda's reply with regard to Zoludek is really informative and has given me food for thought (as if I do not have enough already !)

        Best, Simone
        (UK)

      • kkorky@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
          Hi Antoni

          Thank you for this link. I think it is a very good idea and will contact them via email this week.

          Best, Simone
          (UK)