RE: Polish in Siberia (assistance required)

  • Lenarda Szymczak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013

      Hello New Zealand members, is there anyone able to assist a fellow Kiwi, who does not speak Polish or other members around the Globe with more expertise, as this is out of my field . forgive my silliness, is Richard a member of group  and is Richard Zajkowski  assisting and if not could Helen, Elzunia or Krystyna assist please.

      Regards,

      Lenarda,Sydney, Australia (across the ditch from N.Z.)