Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Welcome James Wilson

  • Custance.family
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 3, 2003
      Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Welcome James Wilson
      Thanks for your offer of help Julek,
      However I have loads of pictures and not just one. I'd happily send a selection to you, but if you don't mind I will first keep trying to kind someone in the UK which of course would be much simpler!

      SO...........HELP CALLING ANYONE IN THE UK. CAN ANYONE WITH A SCANNER HELP ME PLEASE?
      I'll travel anywhere in the UK to get these pictures on our site.
      Dianne
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 4, 2003
        Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Welcome James Wilson
        Good idea gal. Wasn't being horrible about buying a scanner, mine's been so useful just as a copier only. Means I'm saving up for a digi-camera now.!
        Love to meet you. We're at Long Eaton, j25 of M1 about 1 mile away from M1, right near the Notts to Newark road A scanner's a good idea, you can just photo-copy/scan into your m/c/scan to email direct or Optical Recognition [foreign fonts]. Clever thing for £40 at the most
        Linder