Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Question - Lwów 1939

  • Judi Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      Regarding the Germans in Lvov: My father tells the story that his relatives
      came to his father's farm (east of Lvov) in the fall of 1939 because of the
      war (German invasion). Apparently his relatives returned to Lvov once they
      heard that the war was over, which was not long before the soviet invasion
      (kresy-siberian deportation).

      Best regards, Judi