translated Bajonówka document

  • terry polewski
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2013
    Mike,

    I have included a Word copy of the pdf on 'Bajonówka'. What I did was select all-copy-paste into a word file and then corrected the spacing and copied the word document into google translate.   Now let's work on Krechowiecka and say maybe something on Hallerowo?
    Is there an ability to search within the osadnicy site? I was unable to find a way. I have also not yet read the translated version.
    Jackie R. there is mention of the 45th-I have not forgotten I owe you something on that but I have to find my notes.

    Terry Polewski
    Windsor Canada
    os. Hallerowo
    posiołek Komarticha/Sorokanda

    --- In mailto:Kresy-Siberia%40yahoogroups.com, "m.kulik@..." wrote:

    Further to my earlier post and the osadnicy link below, has anyone got any tips on how to best translate the article concerned??

    Anyone got a tip to get round this, as I have also located a similar document on Osada Krechowiecka, which I am very keen to read.

    Michael Kulik