Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Re: Introducing new member Tomasz Mazurkiewicz, from Sochaczew, Poland

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 19, 2013
      I find these Mazurkiewicz on the lists of victims.

      9413MazurkiewiczAntonis. JanaPrzod PP1896Twer
      10847MazurkiewiczJózefs. PiotraSt. przod. PP1904Twer
      12865MazurkiewiczWładysławs. Michałapost PP1913Twer
      12866MazurkiewiczWładysławs. Bernardapost PP1907Twer
      1803mazurkiewiczdymitrijan190065368
      1561Mazurkiewicz Edwards. Wincentegokptr. 1898 † CharkówCharkow
      3374Mazurkiewicz Jerzys. Stefanaporr. 1914 † CharkówCharkow
      6250Mazurkiewicz Kazimierzs. Bonifacegopporr. 1903 † CharkówCharkow
      6251Mazurkiewicz Leon0pporr. 1897 † CharkówCharkow
      6252Mazurkiewicz Leons. Bolesławapporr. 1912 † CharkówCharkow
      8119MAZURKIEWICZ Leons. Bolesławaaspirant1897 † CharkówCharkow
      13956Mazurkiewicz Michałs. Piotrastraznik1898Miednoje
      3375Mazurkiewicz Stanisławs. Karolaporr. 1906 † CharkówCharkow
      8317Mazurkiewicz Stefans. Janakpr pchorr. 1907 † CharkówCharkow
      3376Mazurkiewicz-Dubieński Mieczysławs. Bonifacegoporr. 1907 † CharkówCharkow

      Mark T.
      Canada
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 20, 2013
        > Hi Tom...

        > Don't know whether you have seen this, but here is an article on
        > Bajonowka, along with a plan showing the various plots of land - your families included...

        > http://www.osadnicy.org/018-027ks12.pdf

        > There seems to be lots of article type stuff on this site which I
        > am yet to explore but it looks well worth an extended look. My
        > family were from nearby Krechowiecka, the area of which I was
        > fortunate enough to visit back in 2004.

        thanks for this, I will print and give to grandmother, tommorrow there is grandma's day - I hope she will be very happy while reading it.

        one more interesting is that as many information I'm getting and speak to her, then more things she is recalls herself.
        last week I got details about her baptismals and parents friends - Czerniszewicz family.

        with kind regards to all users,

        Tom
        ps.

        here is my grandmother family in picture:

        http://komtel-serwis.home.pl/pub/czuba_family.jpg

        from the left up corner:
        - Wanda (killed in 1940 by NKWD in osada Bajonowka)
        - Gienia (died in 90's)
        - Zofia (mother, died in Sibieria)
        - Deoniza (my grandma, still with us !)
        - Franciszek (died in 50's)
        - Fabian (died in 90's)
        - Lidka (died in 90's)
        - Krystyna (died already in "new" Poland)

        Picture was done in summer 1938, in their garden in Bajonowka.
        --
        Pozdrowienia,
        holden@...