Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Introducing new member Rafal Zawadzki from Lbiska, Poland

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hi Rafal,
      Where did you see that dated list of POW transfers?
      I would be grateful to learn of such lists.
      Thanks

      Mark T.
      Canada
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 18, 2013
        Just a reminder that author/historian Halik Kochanski will be speaking at the National Army Museum in London next week on Thursday 24 January - please see http://www.nam.ac.uk/whats-on/lunchtime-lectures/eagle-unbowed-poland-poles-second-world-war

        Halik will also be signing copies of her book at the Kresy-Siberia stand at Who Do You Think You Are? Live in Olympia on Friday 22 February - www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com

        This year the theme for the event is Migration and K-S has been selected to do a workshop talk on Polish Resettlement Camps in the UK on Friday 22 February at 11.30 am with our friend and historian Agata Blaszczyk-Sawyer from UCL and K-S member Zosia Biegus.

        It is hoped that K-S members will help support the UK team by volunteering to man our stand during the 3-day event on 22-24 February or by providing financial support towards our presence there - www.tinyurl.com/Kresy-Siberia-UK.

        Anyone wishing to attend as a visitor to the exhibition can take advantage of special 2 for £25 tickets by quoting code EXB2425 when booking in advance.

        I hope many members will attend and show support for our very important and worthwhile cause in promoting the Kresy-Siberia Virtual Museum to a wide audience. Please get in touch if you are able to help out in any way that you can.

        Best regards.
        Eva Szegidewicz
        Director, Kresy-Siberia (UK)