Zawadzki family

  • Lenarda Szymczak
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013

      These are the Zawadzki that we are looking for as listed on Strony O Wolyniu against Kowel

      http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=pl&u=http://wolyn.ovh.org/opisy/kowel-04.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dzawadzki%2Bkowel%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DuPq%26tbo%3Dd%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=FUPuUOTeDYj5lAWh-IG4Dg&ved=0CE4Q7gEwAg

      69.

      ZAWADZKI

      Stefan 1906 - s. Stanisława i Józefy z d. Kicka, żona Róża, córka Krystyna 1937. Stefan jako funkcjonariusz Policji Państwowej aresztowany we wrześniu 1939 roku, osadzony w Ostaszkowie i zamordowany w końcu kwietnia 1940 roku w Kalininie (obecnie Twer) - pochowany w Miednoje. Kontakt z Różą i jej córką urwał się na przełomie lat 1939/1940 - prawdopodobnie deportowane w głąb ZSRR w kwietniu 1940

      roku.

      The person we are looking for is KRYSTYNA ZAWADZKI (now known as ???) born 1937. Perhaps located in Canada?

      Lenarda, Australia

    • rafal_zawadzki
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013
        Dear Lenarda!

        That post about Stefan Zawadzki and his family is mine. "Strony o Wolyniu" is the place where people research their relatives or roots. I posted that information more than a year ago, but nobody answered.

        Rafal

        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Lenarda Szymczak" wrote:

        > These are the Zawadzki that we are looking for as listed on Strony O Wolyniu
        > against Kowel
        >

        > http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en

        /opisy/kowel-04.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dzawadzki%2Bkowel%26hl%3Den%26client%
        > 3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DuPq%26tbo%3Dd%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=
        > FUPuUOTeDYj5lAWh-IG4Dg&ved=0CE4Q7gEwAg>
        > &sl=pl&u=http://wolyn.ovh.org/opisy/kowel-04.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dzawadzk
        > i%2Bkowel%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DuPq%26tbo%3Dd%26rls%3Dorg.mo
        > zilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=FUPuUOTeDYj5lAWh-IG4Dg&ved=0CE4Q7gEwAg
        >

        > 69.
        >
        > ZAWADZKI
        >
        > Stefan 1906 - s. Stanis³awa i Józefy z d. Kicka, ¿ona Ró¿a, córka Krystyna
        > 1937. Stefan jako funkcjonariusz Policji Pañstwowej aresztowany we wrze¶niu
        > 1939 roku, osadzony w Ostaszkowie i zamordowany w koñcu kwietnia 1940 roku w
        > Kalininie (obecnie Twer) - pochowany w Miednoje. Kontakt z Ró¿± i jej córk±
        > urwa³ siê na prze³omie lat 1939/1940 - prawdopodobnie deportowane w g³±b
        > ZSRR w kwietniu 1940
        >
        > roku.
        >

        > The person we are looking for is KRYSTYNA ZAWADZKI (now known as ???) born
        > 1937. Perhaps located in Canada?
        >

        > Lenarda, Australia

      • Lenarda Szymczak
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013

          Rafal, not many people look at Strony O Wolyniu, it is mainly a record of peoples who live in the area at that time, but posting the information is good, as it is one of the better places with history and you have made a mark for your family, others will see it and you never know, it is still early. I have posted my family there and because of that posting, created a page for their Village of Niwna, before this there was no record of my family.  I too have made my mark for my family.

          The best direction is Kresy-Siberia Group, as this group not only has record of your family, they also have a history of travel past 1939.  Strony O Wolyniu, stops at 1939 it is a fantastic marker for family name and village,  but Kresy-Siberia Group continues with living survivor history and present day records, showing where survivors started and where they made new homes in exile.

          We will keep looking for Krystyna, only last week two cousins found each other within days of posting, in New Zealand,  it was a miracle to watch and so wonderful.

          We have to locate where Krystyna settled down and if she got married, what she changed her name.  We will try to find her for you.

          I live in Australia and  cannot assist further,  except find what is already on internet, but there are more experienced and knowledgeable members who will know where to look.  Good luck.

          Lenarda, Sydney, Australia