off topic - Mark T. what is the time?

  • Lenarda Szymczak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013

      Hey!  Mark T.

      What time is it, where you are?

      You have provided extraordinary information and did remarkable work.

      Thank you every so much

      Lenarda, Sydney, Australia

      2.50pm E.S.T. and 40c with bushfires in all states.

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
        It was late, now it is 7;45am.
        I got tired last night waiting for this slow computer to send the attachments,
        Why is it that every new efficiency device slows me down?
        Toronto Ontario
        6 inches of snow still left on the ground from last week and we have it good today at -2 degrees, compared to the north.

        Mark T.
        Canada
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013

          I thought so, long night, really appreciate your time sending these.

          Lenarda, Australia