RE: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] FOX NEWS - Memos suggest US hid evidence of Soviet massacre during WWII - published Sept.10.2012 [1 Attachment]

  • Lenarda Szymczak
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 7, 2013

      Mark, I have resent your previous attachment, changing the format and wording a little, so to unclutter information, making it easier to send and read.

      Try something similar to delete all unnecessary previous attachments and the large ones should go through. Also change the subject heading to perhaps (classified information USA re Katyn,  released 2012)

      Lenarda, Australia

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 7, 2013
        Think I got it.
        Thanks fro your technical computer expertise.

        Mark T.
        Canada

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 7, 2013

          Who is leading who? I am the secretary but you are the manager with all the info.

          What you have found is amazing.

          Lenarda, Australia

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 7, 2013
            I sent a few before and got no reaction

            Mark T.
            Canada

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 7, 2013

              Perhaps, they did not see or understand, as we have many new members.  All depends on the subject heading, whether to read or delete.

              Resend past documentation with this lot and it will make it a composite of similar information from the one source.

              You have done a wonderful job, truly remarkable to have this information and share.

              Lenarda, Australia