RE: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Sharing Biographical Details

  • Janina Hayden
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2012
      I too think this is a good idea.

      After being part of the group for about 10 days I was contacted by Simon who had
      travelled to Ukraine in July.

      He lives in the next suburb to me and our daughters were in the same dance group
      12 years ago so I knew his wife then.

      Janina Hayden (Duczynski)
      Perth, Western Australia
      Names:  Jan Julian Duczynski, Andrzej Zygmunt Duczynski
      Lived in Lwow
      Imprisoned in Starobielsk, Kharkov
      Andrzej (my Dad) 304 Squadron

      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      From: john.halucha@...
      Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:14:35 -0800
      Subject: Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Sharing Biographical Details

      Good idea. Is there a central location to add these, or should we just reply to your suggestion like this?

      John Halucha
      Sault Ste Marie, Canada
      Names: Jan Hałucha, Jakub Hałucha, Józefa Jurek
      Poland: Młodów / Lubaczów, Januszewice / Opoczno
      USSR imprisonment: Brygidki / Starobielsk / Pieczora (Pechora) / Workuta (Vorkuta) / Abez’ (Abiez)
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 29, 2012
        Dear members

        Please let me or one of the group moderators know if you have any trouble with this, by writing to suggestions@...

        NB I have attached the Group Welcome letter to refresh member memories on what we have available.  NB we need to update this letter, so any suggestions, please let me know.

        Best regards,
        Stefan Wisniowski
        Sydney Australia

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 29, 2012
        Here is the Welcome Letter to new members that I spoke of in my last message.

        Please pass any suggestions or changes to us at suggestions@...

        Sydney Australia