Kazakhstan1940-42

  • Stanislaw Zwierzynski
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2012
    Here, new materials of deportation, including Poles, to northern Kazakhstan in 1940-42
    .
    All materials written by Kazah histories in Russian.
    Two Abstracts of Ph.D. theses and interesting article.

    The value of these works especially in the lists of literature on this issue.

    Stan from M.
  • annapacewicz
    Message 2 of 4 , Dec 25, 2012
      Stan, thank you so much for channelling all of this information and material through to those of us in the West who would, otherwise, be unlikely to pick these sources up. I am reading through them with the aid of microsoft word translate (thanks for the tip on that Mark!).

      Kind regards,
      Anna Pacewicz
      Sydney
      Australia

      --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Stanislaw Zwierzynski <zwierzinski1957@...> wrote:

      > Here, new materials of deportation, including Poles, to northern Kazakhstan in 1940-42
      > .
      > All materials written by Kazah histories in Russian.
      > Two Abstracts of Ph.D. theses and interesting article.
      >

      > The value of these works especially in the lists of literature on this issue.
      >
      > Stan from M.

    • Stanislaw Zwierzynski
      Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2012
        Gentlemen!
        I got on a press of moderator (Krystyna???!!!???)
        Do not give say the truth to Russian-polska man.
        Or maybe it's for the best.

        Stan.

        Message 4 of 4 , Dec 25, 2012
          Stan

          Please write in Russian because we do not understand your translations at all.

          Станислав, Пожалуйста, напишите на русском языке, потому что мы не понимаем ваши переводы на всех.

          Best regards
          С наилучшими пожеланиями

          Stefan Wisniowski
          Sydney Australia