film about Wojtek the soldier bear

  • Elzunia/Elizabeth Gradosielska/Maczka
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2012
    • Elzunia/Elizabeth Gradosielska/Maczka
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 9:11 AM
        very good film about Wojtek the soldier bear
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=giRwps3_0bA

        Elzunia
        Sweden
      • strangerbdazled
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8 3:48 PM
          Hello Elzunia,
          Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful film about Wojtek. So many memories, the songs that we used to sing "those days" and these people expressed everything that we went through and that we were talking about regarding our feelings. I knew about Wojtek when we were in Irak and in Italy but I never had a chance to see him alive.
          Thanks again
          Romuald