RE: {Disarmed} Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Pilsudski tomb in Wilno vandalized

  • LenardaSzymczak
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 26, 2012

      Basia Z.  Well spoken, these are the life experience, thoughts and feelings of many especially “I am at heart a Pole, and yet I am different, because of my life experience, to the Poles in Poland, and, for that matter, anywhere else in the world.”

      This is why; I believe that Kresy-Siberia Group is so special to us all, because we understand each other completely.

      Did you see Polish Christmas Festival – Darling Harbour, Sydney, 2.12.2012?  I will try to go with my daughters (depending on Babcia health) and introduce them to their Polish side.

      Thank you Stefan for starting this group.

      Warmest wishes

      Lenarda, Australia

      From: Stanislaw Zwierzynski <zwierzinski1957@...>
      Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:01:00 -0800 (PST)
      To: "Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com" <Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com>

      Dan
      I absolutely agree with you.
      In Poland is a unique situation where titular nation and citizens - are one and the same. So I believe in future of Polish.

      In Russia, it is difficult, in Belarus (I was there recently) a little easier, in Ukraine - is very difficult.

      I used, that all who lives in Spain, considered by Spaniards. It turns out - no, no one wants to sacrifice even 10% of their income to brothers and sisters to live them better. We are - all brothers and sisters, and as part of a national tradition - especially.

      Stan from M.

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 27, 2012
        I am wondering which polish camp were you in, in the UK? I was born in Marsworth in Herts/Bucks.reading through your post I must say I resonated with what you said a 100%! thanks you put it all so well!