Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] POLISH MEDALS AND MILITARIA

  • AtticusFinch1048@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 23, 2012
      Yes Lance Sergeant Ludwik Podolanski was my Grandfather I think he received the Army Medal but they were stolen in the 1960 so need to get hold of copies etc

      Regard

      Paul

      In a message dated 23/11/2012 17:34:59 GMT Standard Time, robert@...-online.co.uk writes:

      Re Para medals

      On looking up the medal numbers, 1111 was allocated to Lance Sergeant Podolanski, however the combat badge is given as 512 rather than 515.

      Regards
      Robert Ostrycharz
      Scotland