Introducing new member John Engelsted from Horsens , Denmark

  • Helen Bitner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
      Please welcome John to the group. He has many years experience in research and has a special interest in and much information about Hurricane and Spitfire pilots but says he is always seeking more.
      Kind regards
      Helen Bitner
      Colchester
      UK
    • John Engelsted
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
        Thank you, Helen.

        I want to add that I am always looking for pilots logbooks for my research. I know that many have been cheated when loaning logbooks to researchers and I understand that some are afraid of "us".

        But I am not after originals of logbooks. Copies, scans or transcripts will do.

        John Engelsted