Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] invading Poland

  • ed Bator
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
      Dan.  How about Tatars and Mongols?

      Ed (s.j.) N.C. USA

      From: Dan Ford <cub06h@...>
      To: KRESY <Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 2:39 PM
      Subject: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] invading Poland

      How many countries have invaded Poland over the centuries? I can think
      of France, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Austria--have I missed any? - Dan
      Ford US
    • Zenon Kuzik
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
        I didn't think that the Catholic Church was/is a country.  Anyhow, the Papal States and the Vatican never invaded Poland.  As for actual invaders, how about Ottoman Turkey, Transylvania during the Deluge, Slovakia in September 1939...

        Zenon Kuzik
        New Zealand

         The Tartars,Prussia, Teutonic Knights, and the Catholic Church.  Cossacks raided the border lands.

        To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
        From: cub06h@...
        Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:39:14 -0500