off topic - Hurricane Sandy

  • Lenarda Szymczak
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012

      For all  who got pounded and touched by this Frankeinstorm, hope no one was injured and all safe, my thoughts and prayers are with you all while you camp out and wait for facilities and amenities to come back to normal.

      Think positive, Siberia was much worse.  Perhaps we should do a role call of all persons affected between USA and Canada. This will really test the Polish Spirit and especially on ALL SOULS DAY, 2ND November.  Our folks will be looking down, with their mates from above and perhaps saying “hmmm, I remember something like this”.

      HANG IN THERE, ONE STEP AT A TIME.

      Lenarda, Sydney, Australia