Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Jan Stepek RIP

  • Anne Kaczanowski
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 27, 2012
      Sincerest condolences to your family Martin on the passing of your dad.  What can one say at a time like this except that you had the best of what your dad had to give and he saw the best in what you gave for him. It is your sharing of who he was in all your poems and stories that reflected the memories to be bigger than life. He must have been proud to see how beautifully you composed his past. There is no greater honour than to see your children value everything you have taught them and for them to draw meaning in life from your experiences.

      When your father dies, say the Armenians,
      your sun shifts forever.
      And you walk in his light.
      Be proud to walk in his light for he sounds like he was a very remarkable man.....but then you already know that......and I'm sure your dad knew you were already walking in his light....his work with you was done.

      hania