Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] For info - Obit of William B. Makowski [1 Attachment]

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
      Well done KS.

      Mark T.
      Canada
      From: Krystyna Szypowska <kms0902@...>
      To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 5:49:50 PM
      Subject: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] For info - Obit of William B. Makowski [1 Attachment]

      Dear Group,

      Attached is the formal Obituary that I have submitted to the local papers.

      Kind regards,
      Krystyna
      -----
      Krystyna Szypowska - Winnipeg, Canada
      Executive Director, Kresy-Siberia Foundation - registered in Warsaw (KRS 0000326445)
      Chair & Exec Director, Kresy-Siberia (Canada) Inc. - Registered Charity No. 83341 6407 RR0001
      Director, Kresy-Siberia (UK) - Registered Charity No. 1137210

      Kresy-Siberia Virtual Mueum:  www.Kresy-Siberia.org
      "Established to inspire, promote and support research, remembrance
      and recognition of Polish citizens’ struggles in the Eastern Borderlands
      and in Exile during World War II."

    • STEPHEN STELMASZUK
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2012
        Our heroes slowly but eventually depart our world.But we will not forget them or let them be forgotten.Our job is to pass on to the next generation.R.I.P.William.