- Hi, group! I write important information for Czurga, and more. Here s what we learned. 1. There were two special posioloks (settlements) - Czurga andMessage 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012View SourceHi, group!
I write important information for Czurga, and more.Here's what we learned.
1. There were two special posioloks (settlements) - Czurga and Solazh. In the Polish Map - error, all recorded on Czurgu. This was a significant, local residents approved.
In the Russian basemore correctly, they write sometimes Solazh sometimes Czurga-Solazh.
Solazh located about 6- 7 km from Pershinskaja to west, to reach a place car - impossible. There's now overgrown.
Places Czurga (exactly) and Solazh (allegedly) indicated in the file.
Solazh place - be sure to ask, and later, in the same place. Who does not know its po, let turn
2. Grandma LUKINSKI Nadezda Vasiljevna, interviews with her we recorded on video, told many interesting facts, but she does not remember names.
But the name of Churga commandant she remembers – Alexander Ivanovich Tretyakov. Says, was "good" commandant, has always permitted Poles to go to the forest and the village. Not punished for minor infractions.
In Solazh commandant was "worse". And even there the living conditions were worse.
3.Poles cemetery - a length of approximately 250 m to the right hand on the road from posiolok. Mid of cemetery - coordinates in the file.
All the best, Stan.
- Stan, you are a wonderful addition to this group. Thank you for what you have done. - Dan Ford USMessage 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012View SourceStan, you are a wonderful addition to this group. Thank you for what you
have done. - Dan Ford US
On 8/15/2012 2:34 PM, Stanislaw Zwierzynski wrote:
> All the best, Stan.
- Dan! Thanks for kind words, I try. I help - help me. And then, though, I feel some of blame for what brought you and others unhappiness. But I want to repeatMessage 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2012View SourceDan!Thanks for kind words, I try.
I help - help me.
And then, though, I feel some of blame for what brought you and others unhappiness. But I want to repeat once again - Russian people are not blame. Blame - ideology, whose victims, and probably still will be eats millions of people.Especially for you, Dan, spread the wisdom, that I once shocked. Of course, after George Orwell's difficult to say anything about the nature of communism, but I'll try.You probably know the formula of communism, which brought Lenin:
Communism - is Soviet power plus the electrification of the whole country.I taught her in kindergarten, at school, at university.We write this formula mathematically:Communism = Soviet power + electrification of the whole country.
But here with the whole inevitably follows that:
Soviet power = Communism - (minus) the electrification of the whole country.
All the best, Dan, I wish you not to be in the minus.
Stanislaw.From: Dan Ford <cub06h@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [www.Kresy-Siberia.org] Czurga