RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Inka's art of life

  • Julian S. Plowy
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 30 11:42 AM
      Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Inka's art of life

      Dianne,

      If you scanned and saved as a JPEG file then many times when you magnify the page in a photo type program the print can be read properly. But if you would like just copy it on a copy machine and send it to me and I will scan it myself later.

      Thanks, Julek Plowy

      Address:

      2205 E Willow DR

      San Bernardino, CA 92404