Re: [Kresy-Siberia (est.2001)] Thank you

  • MAXINE KUTLER
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 27 12:29 PM
      Lenarda

      Thank you for your encouraging message.  As you say, finding lost ones indeed brings with it joy, healing and a sense of belonging. It is wonderful that with the help of the Kresy-Siberia group, a tiny glimmer of hope, at the beginning of the search, can lead to such a positive breakthrough.  The work can be quite onerous at times, but the rewards outweigh the challenges.  The family search has lead me to a fascinating exploration of Poland, and in particular, the Kresy area- its history, culture and people-that is wonderful, beautiful and worthy of pride. So cheers to the Polish Spirit and many more success stories to come.

      Maxine

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 27 11:17 PM

        Maxine

        You are very welcome, it’s all true and so happy for you.

        Regards

        Lenarda

        Australia