Books and films in the Kresy-Siberia bookstore

  • stefan.wisniowski@kresy-siberia.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 11:22 PM
      "Stalin's Ethnic Cleansing" is an excellent book from our Funding Partners at the OROK - Borderlands Family Settlers Association.  It is also available for mail order online from the Kresy-Siberia Bookstore (UK edition) at http://astore.amazon.co.uk/kresy-siberia-uk-21/detail/1872286887.

      Using our bookstore not only gives you the world's most comprehensive selection of books offered for sale on the topic, but also a small contribution is made by Amazon to the development fund for the Kresy-Siberia Virtual Museum for each purchase of a book or movie - even from any other products sold in Amazon once you have visited our store!.

      As well as the UK edition, Kresy-Siberia Bookstores are currently also based in the US and Canada - all 3 bookstores have similar - though not identical - selections and all will ship internationally.  Visit them at http://tinyurl.com/KS-Store now.

      Kind regards,

      Stefan Wisniowski
      Acting Kresy-Siberia Bookstore Manager <volunteer(s) sought to take over!>
      Sydney Australia

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 1:45 PM

        Stefan,

        At present the only copies of "Stalin's Ethnic Cleansing" that you can buy through Amazon are very highly priced second hand copies. That's why I gave the link to Veritas, where you can buy the book for £17, rather than the £42 or £105 on Amazon. http://tinyurl.com/crxzcx5

        The book is highly recommended.

        Janusz
        UK