Re: {Spam?} [Kresy-Siberia] Great web site Women of the Polish Army 2nd Corps

  • Julian Plowy
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2012
      The link was provided to me by a friend at the Catholic Relief Services. I will forward your thanks to him. I am sure he will be happy to hear his efforts helped us.

      My best to you and your loved ones,
      Julek

      On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:05 AM, annapacewicz <annapacewicz@...> wrote:

      Thank you Julian, my aunt enlisted at Kermine and remained in the Middle East as a Sister with the Polish Red Cross - this is a wonderful link.

      Kind regards,

      Anna Pacewicz
      Sydney Australia