Re: Re Under Age Enlistment

  • annapacewicz
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 26, 2012
      Dear Antoni, thank you very much. That is really helpful and especially given that you were exactly the same age as my father, 1928. Another thought was that there would have been payment in the forces. I have a telegram receipt from my Dad on ORP Garland to his mother in Koja, Uganda for 3 British pounds - I expect that would have been quite a bit of money then.
      Thanks again,
      Anna Pacewicz
      Sydney