Siberian Cross

  • Helen Bitner
    Message 1 of 142 , Feb 23, 2012
      Sorry about the slip of the finger on the previous unfinished message. What I wanted to say was that we didn't have to prove that my late husband did not renounce his Polish citizenship. I received notification about a year after he died. I'll post some photos when I return home after the WDYTYA exhibition.
      Helen Bitner
      Colchester UK
    • Helen Bitner
      Message 142 of 142 , Feb 23, 2012