The Cap Arcona Case

  • bstar53
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2012
      This is a film about the Cap Arcona and the extermination of the Neungamme inmates.
      My father was luckily on the last train to the port and the ships were already filled.
      He witnessed the bombing from the docks.
      At the time he thought the prisoners were being used as human shields.
      Much of this information has only come out recently.

      http://cap-arcona.com/flashsite/cap_arcona.html
    • bstar53
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2012
        This is a film about the Cap Arcona and the extermination of the Neungamme inmates.
        My father was luckily on the last train to the port and the ships were already filled.
        He witnessed the bombing from the docks.
        At the time he thought the prisoners were being used as human shields.
        Much of this information has only come out recently.

        http://cap-arcona.com/flashsite/cap_arcona.html

        Bernie Starzewski
        Valders Wi. USA