Odp: [Kresy-Siberia] Polish graves in Iran to be restored

  • Wladyslaw Czapski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2001
      Wladyslaw Czapski - Wroclaw - Poland. www.us.wroc.pl/bio-rytm/main.htm
      biorytm@...

      I received magazine {writing} from Polish Embassy in Teheran about my Mother
      Janina deceased Czapska in 1942.

      Magazine {writing} gave No of grave.
      Who ascertained death.
      Why died {dead} and when.
      Who accompanied on cemetery.
      What left from her fortune in ZSRR
      Embassy Poland in Teheran wrote that these given has from 1942 rouk.
      I think that Embassy has record {of} Polish c