Re: Cosmopolitan Review

  • thymetrax
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 17, 2012

      Thank you Krysiu Szypowska for sharing this link, sadly our cousin Franciszka Tymrakiewicz who survived sybir and found refuge in Santa Rosa  did not live long enough to see it.

      Thank you Julian Plowy for all of your assistance  to make this documentary a success. Hope to see it soon :-)

      http://www.cosmopolitanreview.com/articles/39-feature/385-hacienda-santa-rosa-a-polish-refuge-in-mexico

      Pozdrawiam serdecznie Krysia Styrna, Toronto

      Krystyna Szypowska - Winnipeg, Canada
      http://www.cosmopolitanreview.com/home