RE: [Kresy-Siberia] off topic, Happy Birthday/happy 2012.

  • Lenarda Szymczak
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2012

      Cynthia,

      My highest respect to you and Michael was right, healthy mind is a busy mind. You are proof of this.  Your stories are definitely not boring and to hear the success or well being of any survivor is pure joy, knowing their past history.  The Harbour Bridge was beautiful, amazing as always, you can see more if you Google, Sydney 2012 Fireworks and it will give you story and pictures.

      My mom is invalid, still mobile to a point, needs 24/7 assistance.  but, for what she lived through and where she came from, I think she is amazing and I love her very much, because if she didn’t make the journey, I would not be born in a free country like Australia.

      She did not speak about her life in the past, so with the help of Kresy members, I was able to fill in the gaps, and now we speak openly about the past and have a good cry, she is allowed to cry now. For the first time in her life she is free to speak of her past and doesn’t need to keep secrets, it is too late to be of great benefit, but to have this healing  and freedom, no matter how late in life is truly a blessing. To her and those of her family around her. Now we all understand why she is sick, because of what she suffered and this has given us a greater respect, understanding and compassion for other Kresy survivors and especially those that gave their life, so we can have the freedom we enjoy today.

      May you, Cynthia and this amazing group of people, keep achieving and revealing and filling in the gaps for others, in the coming future, following on the extraordinary work in the past.   Continue in good health and success in all endeavours for the New Year 2012.

      Thank you from my heart.

      Lenarda

      Sydney

      Australia

      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 1, 2012
        Lenarda ,
        Thank you for message but I am so touched by it I will have to get back to you know you will understand.

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 1, 2012

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 1, 2012

            No reply necessary, I just wanted to get the message out there for you and all the other wonderful people, who stick at it.

            Lenarda

            Sydney

            Australia

            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 31, 2012
              Dear Group,

              I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy New Year.   May it bring good health, happiness and peace in your hearts.  I wish for all of you who are searching for information of about your families that 2013 will be the Year when you will find what you are searching for.

              I cannot say how much I value this wonderful group.  I have a mantle piece full of cards from my very own family in Poland - that is down to you because without you all I would never have found them nor they me.   It has been the greatest gift I could ever have had and has brought me peace in my own heart and soul.   Thank you doesn't really say what I want to say, but,unfortunately, words are all we have and sometimes words to not do justice to the emotions.   They are all I have so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

              I hope the group will continue to go from strength to strength.

              My warmest wishes to you all

              Barbara Dunleavy
              Nottingham, England
            • LenardaSzymczak
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 31, 2012

                Barbara, I too wish you Happy New Year and this wonderful group for 2013.

                We will have hiccups along the way, but never never drop the values of the group, because this is where our strength is.  May the hiccups be smaller in the next year.

                Lenarda, Australia

                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 31, 2012
                  Yes, Happy New Year all.
                  Lenarda, how did you know I have a bad case of hiccups?

                  Mark T.
                  Canada

                  Message 8 of 18 , Dec 31, 2012

                    Mark T. I didn’t, but a good dose of correct research, usually fixes it. If not then stand on your head, drink glass water, while holding your nose. Happy New Year.

                    Here in Chester Hill, Sydney, Australia the streets have exploded will illegal fireworks and the police are outnumbered doing nothing, waiting for all to finish by 1am.  My animals are freeking out and I have a horse(Irish Wolfhound) following me around the house and a Corella screaming the alarm. Peace, health, happiness and friends of good cheer is wished for all in  2013

[...]

                  • STEPHEN STELMASZUK
                    Message 9 of 18 , Dec 31, 2012
                      Szczesliwego Nowego Roku
                      Happy New Year from Bonnie Scotland the inventors of New Year/NerDay.

                      Message 10 of 18 , Dec 31, 2012
                        Maybe I will go out and get some fireworks.
                        I can send our shitsu puppy to his grandma.

                        Mark T.
                        Canada

                        Message 11 of 18 , Dec 31, 2012
                          Dear Group,

                          Just gone midnighht here.

                          Happy New Year to you all! All the best for 2013.

                          Best regards, Mark Ostrowski

                          --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, Mark <turkiewiczm@...> wrote:

                          > Maybe I will go out and get some fireworks.
                          > I can send our shitsu puppy to his grandma.
                          >
                          > Mark T.
                          > Canada

                        • LenardaSzymczak
                          Message 12 of 18 , Dec 31, 2012