Re: UK premiere of Wojtek The Bear film

  • kms0902@mts.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2011
      Great news, Eva.  I have pre-ordered my copy.

      The film will coincide with the launch of the Wojtek Audiobook that the Kresy-Siberia Foundation is working with the Audiobook company in Poland, to publish before Christmas as well !

      Lots of new things to stuff in those Christmas stockings !

      Krystyna

      -----

      Krystyna Szypowska   -  Winnipeg, Canada

      Executive Director, Kresy-Siberia Foundation - registered in Warsaw (KRS 0000326445)

      Chair, Kresy-Siberia (Canada) Inc. - Federal Corporation (IC 767574-7)

      Director, Kresy-Siberia (UK) - Registered Charity No. 1137210

      www.Kresy-Siberia.org

      "Established to inspire, promote and support research, remembrance

      and recognition of Polish citizens’ struggles in the Eastern Borderlands

      and in Exile during World War II."