Re: Introducing new member Kasia Kuk from Canada

  • ANN SIBURUTH
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2011
      Welcome to the group Kasia.  Hope you are successful in your quest.   Between us we have a lot of information and ideas to share.   My Uncle was also at Monte Cassino fighting.   His name was Julian Wojturski.   Good luck and best wishes

      Ann

    • Micha Shmata
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2011
        Hi Ann:

        Baybe my dad fought alongside your uncle.  My dad was in the signals corps. under Montgomery`s 8th army.